|TCP Open Postions - Please respond to this ad by emailing a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-621-8484|
TRAFFIC SIGNAL DIVISION
The positions involve installing traffic signals, highway lighting and communication infrastructure on the Florida Highway System. The operational duties require that the applicant be in good physical condition. Must be able to understand and carry out supervisors instructions. Work requires an acceptable driver license and flexible hours. Some travel (Florida Only). Experience is preferred, but any individual interested in learning the traffic signal industry will be considered. Career Opportunity.
- Traffic Signal Trainee - This is an entry level position in the traffic signal field. The trainee will be trained in all areas of traffic signal construction. Opportunity for advancement within the first 6 months depending on abilities and commitment.
- Traffic Signal Installers - Some experience required with great opportunity for advancement to Foreman Position. Will cross train individuals with skills/knowledge related to the traffic signal field.
- Traffic Signal Foreman - Some experience required. Will train individuals with skills/knowledge related to the traffic signal field.
HIGHWAY STRIPING DIVISION
- Traffic Control Products Striping Division has openings for an experienced foreman, foreman in training, and skilled laborers. TCP Striping Division provides, road striping services for road construction projects within the state of Florida. TCP has offices in Tampa, Ft Myers, Orlando, Jacksonville and Wildwood and positions are available in all locations. Applicants should be physically fit and have a hands on attitude for work.
- Initial training will be with an experienced striping crew. Additional training will include reading construction plans, operations and maintenance of the striping truck and support equipment. Must have an acceptable drivers license, the ability to obtain a Class ‘B’ license, and work flexible hours. Some travel is expected. Career opportunity.
HIGHWAY SIGNING DIVISION
- TCP of FL Highway Signing Division has open positions for experienced foremen, foreman in training, and skilled laborers. TCP installs various types of highway signing for road construction and maintenance projects with the state of Florida. All applicants should be physically fit and have a hands on attitude for work. Initial training for inexperienced candidates will be with sign installation crew. Additional in house training will include reading plans, understanding the signing materials and the various sign installations and truck operations and maintenance. Acceptable drivers license required. Career opportunity Must have an acceptable driving record and work flexible hours. Some travel is required. Skilled laborers have the opportunity to work their way up.
- Concrete Yard Foreman - Some experience required. Will train individuals with skills/knowledge related to the concrete construction field.
BARRIER WALL DIVISION
- TCP needs experienced CDL ‘A’ drivers (heavy and tractor-trailer). The drivers will deliver temporary concrete barrier wall to road construction projects throughout Florida and assist other employees with installation of the wall. Hours are flexible and some overnight travel is required. The applicant must have a H.S. Diploma or GED, minimum of one (1) year truck driving experience, and a valid CDL drivers license with a maximum of four (4) points.
- Division Superintendent - Superintendent experience required. Required to learn, understand and perform everything a working foreman does (hands-on) and will be first line in quality control. Will get the opportunity to work with ground-breaking steel barrier wall!
- Division Crew Leader - Install temporary concrete barrier wall for FDOT highway projects throughout the state of Florida. Position requires lifting, drilling, pushing, pulling, installation of FDOT materials. Opportunity for advancement to Foreman for performing individuals.
BENEFITS PERTAINING TO ALL POSITIONS AT TRAFFIC CONTROL PRODUCTS
- TCP provides health, dental, vision, life insurance and a pension plan as part of its benefits package.
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Paid vacation after one(1) year
- Paid weekly
- Per Diem pay for out-of-town projects
- No seasonal shut-downs
- Traffic Control Products of FL, Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Please respond to this ad by emailing a resume to email@example.com or call 813-621-8484