Road and Construction company looking for an energetic individual to maintain an internal construction warehouse for its operating divisions.
• Interface with the division managers concerning the warehousing and the accurate distribution of materials for each project.
• Document all shipments received and distributed according to each project number.
• Input daily changes to inventory. (approx. 4-8 per day)
• Be able to become certified as a fork lift operator
• Accurately load/unload company vehicles as required.
• Must be physically fit and have a hands-on approach to work. Be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Should have basic computer and math skills. Will be trained in the company’s inventory program.
• Hold a valid FL license
Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation and holidays; and 100% company-funded pension plan.
Salary: $17 – $20/hr. – commensurate with experience
TCP is a drug and alcohol free workplace as well as an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time